Tennis members may contact the front desk at 509-467-5124 to reserve courts.
Please note that courts can be reserved up to a week in advance.
- Owner of DJTA Santa Monica, CA established in 1997 to present with year round staff
- Competed in ATP & Challengers professional circuit (US, Europe, New Zealand)
- Played tennis (scholarship) for University of Texas at Austin, team ranked #5 in the Nation NCAA Division 1
- Clinician for The Tennis Channel
- USPTA certified – Elite Level
- Tennis director of multiple clubs with over 30 years of teaching experience
- Taught thousands of students from beginner to professional.
- Coaching and teaching recreational, national & internationally ranked adults/juniors from all 7 continents
To schedule a lesson or inquiry call DJTA at 310-418-7197
ASSISTANT TENNIS PRO
- Current Head Coach for Men’s Tennis at Eastern Washington University
- 20+ years of Division 1 coaching experience
- Big Sky Coach of the Year in 2013
- Regional Assistant Coach of the Year 2002 and 2004
- All-Conference player at Utah State
- PTR certified
- 25+ years of teaching experience
To schedule a tennis lesson or inquiry call DJTA at 310-418-7197